Salesforce provides World’s most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Salesforce Certification is the ultimate benchmark that recognizes the skills, expertise, and real-world know-how of today’s cloud specialists whether you are Developer who builds new apps to customize and extend capabilities or an System Administrator who decides design strategies for smoothly running Salesforce or either you’re an Implementation Expert or Marketing Specialist responsible for ensuring the right solutions are deployed for maximum throughput.
Please note that whatever your role, goals starts with Salesforce certifications.
- Salesforce Certifications for Consultants
Salesforce provides 25 Certifications, 100+ training courses for 6 different roles which are Administrators, App Builders, Architects, Consultants, Developers and Specialists. There are following types of Salesforce Certified Consultant.
- Community Cloud Consultant: The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant is for those who experienced in implementing consulting Salesforce community applications. It requires 2-5 years of salesforce experience.
- Field Service Lightening Consultant: This credential is designed for individuals who have proven experience with the configuration and administration of a Salesforce application. These consultants are experienced in salesforce for 2-5 years.
- Marketing Cloud Consultant: This credential is designed for those who can set up and implement Cloud Email app & tools for Salesforce Marketing & can provide solutions to perform both strategic and tactical email campaign.
- Pardot Consultant: This role is created for those who have experience in executing Pardot in a role of customer, implementing solutions that meet customers’ business requirements, designing and contributing to their success in long-term strategy.
- Sales Cloud Consultant: This credential is designed for those who have experience in designing and successfully implementing solutions, implementing Sales Cloud in a customer-facing role that are maintainable and scalable.
Salesforce is the popular face of self-service cloud-based applications. But if look at these services closely, there are hundreds of Salesforce consulting partners that help customers optimize, configure and implement CRM platform & other related clouds. There are many Salesforce consulting partners around the world, and they’re renowned experts in helping firms with their Salesforce instance to boost growth and productivity with Salesforce platforms come endless possibilities and great potential of transforming businesses. One of these top Salesforce consulting companies help firms handpick and hand-customized Salesforce products, elevating there business to the next level.
So, in all these situations, choosing best Salesforce Consulting Company is crucial. An organization should choose its Salesforce consulting partner based on following factors:
- Identify your need and expectations: Identifying what type of support you need is crucial. Discuss within you company what you’re capable of handling internally and the qualities & roles that you think as necessary from your future partner. Continue by outlining your company’s expectations of the agreement including budgets, result, scope and more.
- Start your Search: Turn to your network and similar organizations for recommendations on Certified Salesforce Consulting partners.
- Narrow Down: Determine which of your prospects are self-starting expert company that will lead your team to success with the help of the long-term strategy.
Hence, both the decisions of choosing a Certified Salesforce Consultant as well as Best Salesforce company is very important for business. Salesforce Certified consultants should be chosen according to what type of certification they belong & experience in that field. Choosing best salesforce consulting company is very much dependent on organizational structure & project needs.